- Home |
- About Us
When you and your pet visit the Animal Wellness Center (AWC), you’ll meet a knowledgeable and compassionate staff that has been providing quality veterinary services in Maple Grove, Plymouth and surrounding Minnesota communities since 1987. We are fully committed to enhancing our patient’s lives through excellence in comprehensive care, diagnostics, surgery, dentistry, reproductive services, traditional and alternative healthcare, training and behavior counseling and the care of senior pets. We strongly encourage and focus on preventative healthcare — our ultimate goal is to help animals live the long, happy and healthy lives they deserve with their loving owners.
At the Animal Wellness Center of Maple Grove, we dedicate our lives to providing advanced veterinary care and a complete range of professional services that promote the happiness and well being of companion animals. We celebrate the unique and wonderful bond between pets and their people, by taking the time to listen, understand and truly care about the unique emotional and physical needs of your special pet.
“An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” ~ Martin Buber
Caring Comes First at Animal Wellness Center of Maple Grove
At AWC, you can trust our highly qualified staff to care for the animals you dearly love. Driven by our genuine passion for companion animals, and our commitment to adding precious years to the life of your pets, we pledge to:
• Partner with you to provide the best in proactive healthcare, as we advocate for your pet’s happiness and well being
• Contribute our knowledge and skills to ensure that your bond with your pet is protected, nurtured and strengthened
• Apply the latest medical technology, preventative medicine and personalized healthcare methods to improve your pet’s quality of life
• Listen to your concerns and provide you with everything you need to make informed treatment decisions
• Handle your pet with gentleness and kind words
• Respect your pet’s physical and emotional needs
• Seek new knowledge and skills so we can continue to offer the best available care to the animals we serve
“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.” ~ Immanual Kant